FML, Anyone?

Posted Saturday, August 29, 2009 by yours truly in Labels:
I don't really have much to complain about. So, instead of writing my own FML, I'll just copy&paste a bunch from the website, fmylife.com. (:

"Today, I was at the park with my new boyfriend. We were sitting between some trees, when some of his mates turned up at the park. He pushed me behind a tree so his mates wouldn't see and went to join them in a game of football. He pretended not to know me."

"Today, I was doing my monthly day of laundry. Apparently, I didn't check all the pockets in my jeans and missed a lighter in a back pocket. The firemen said an exploding drier was the most interesting call they have got this year."

"Today, as I arrived at my house after a two week holiday, I opened the door and heard footsteps upstairs, I went up and found my boyfriend naked in bed. We had great sex and afterwards I found my best friend naked in the wardrobe. Turns out they'd had great sex also."

"Today, I was at a concert and the guy who was selling the drinks tripped and fell down the stairs, landing on the floor next to me and the drinks went all over. I went to make sure he was okay and helped pick up the drinks. After assuring me he was okay, he gave me a free soda. It exploded."

"Today, for the first time, I hugged the man I have been in love with for four years. It was a congratulatory hug at his wedding to my best friend."

Damn it. I can't find any good ones. I wish I could get those old ones back, I seriously LOL'd to them.

0 comment(s) to... “FML, Anyone?”

0 comments:

Post a Comment