Lost Poems, Now Found

Posted Monday, August 17, 2009 by yours truly in Labels:
I wrote these a long time ago. Well, probably only under a year.

I'm Falling Apart

Slit my wrist and hope to die.
No longer want to live this lie that is my life.
Everything that was to live for is no more.
Nothing but memories to ache this barely beating heart.
Tears stain the cheek that was refused another's warming caress,
While the body becomes numb to all others touch.
Pain in my chest worsens with every breath I take.
Sinking deeper into despair with every smile that I fake.
Even playing the fool in the other world I seclude to.
So much is to ask in that all I want to be through.
The lies I tell myself to keep this hearts beats from ceasing,
Are worsening with the days increasing.
Broken from another hearts breaking.
To know I'm to blame for it leaves me shaking.


In My Head

Soon do I begin to lose my grip on reason,
caught up in all that goes through my head.
Thoughts like voices stream like blood stains, there for
Permanent and there for aching.
In my head, a place where I found peace,
Now a place where I cannot find a moments rest.
Finding myself backed against the wall, trapped
In a corner and unable to move from my place.
Faces become shadows, everything that was once
Familiar, I no longer recognize.


And this is one I just wrote recently.

Something Different

By thinking I am who I am, I am now someone else.
Everything that I once knew, I know no longer.
I can’t give it a name, I can’t understand this change.
Where have I gone to? Was I never who I perceived to be me?

0 comment(s) to... “Lost Poems, Now Found”

0 comments:

Post a Comment