Taking Him From Me

Posted Tuesday, September 01, 2009 by yours truly in Labels: ,
I'm so tired. I just woke up from a nap that turned out longer than I had planned it to be.

The dream I had was so vivid. I could almost clearly remember it, even minutes after I had woken up from it.

It's going to be out of order and the details are going to be even more confusing than they were when I experienced it.

I'm with one of my friends. We're somewhere strange, someplace I can't explain even though the picture is still clear in my mind. It's as if we're trying to escape from something that's coming after us, or if we're just trying to escape the place in general. But then, I also get the feeling that we're just exploring. I can't remember, really. But the place, it looks like someplace that's been abandoned.

Then, I'm somewhere else. I'm with another friend. It could be the same friend, but I don't know, I don't think it is, though. We're shopping somewhere and I'm searching around for something for my mom, for a reason I can't explain. I find a green shawl and I ask my friend about it, if I should buy it. I think I try it on and I tear it. Feeling guilty, I put it back and we leave the place.

We continue to walk around. I can't really explain the area where we're walking in, but for some strange reason, I'm thinking of Europe. I can't remember, but I think my friend walks by a book shelve, and then it starts to lean into her and she freaks out. It turns out to be someone dressed as a book shelf.

The dream shifts again, but not completely. It's about a girl who needs to accomplish something, she needs to defeat an evil I can't explain. Her dad or whoever is trying to prepare her for it. Somehow, attacking book shelves is something she'll have to be dealing with. Then it goes to something else, the same dream, but it's at the part where she's trapping someone in a fireplace. Then it's gone.

I find myself on a boat with my friend, the same friend I went shopping with. I take out my camera and start taking pictures. A lot of my pictures are coming out well, but there are some that are all blurred and it's frustrating me.

Then, I'm in an area that resembles a camp. Buildings are surrounding a field of grass on either 2 or 3 sides. Someone calls out for games of soccer and some other sports. I hear soccer and I'm interested in joining, even though it only appears to be guys on the field. The game actually turns out to be ultimate frisbee, so I stand off to the side.

I go on a walk with my friend, and we explore deeper into the field, to areas that aren't domesticated. I can clearly recall the greens, the yellows and the blues that I'm seeing as I'm walking.

I vaguely remember someone telling me about a woman, a woman who comes every so often and enchants someone, and then they disappear. I think I was sitting on a porch with some old lady? I think she was the one who told me about the woman.

Suddenly, there's someone I'm interested in. Not interested in exactly, I'm not sure what feelings I had for him, but the realization that he was important came to me. I almost want to say he was my brother, it seems to be the only word I can describe him as.

So, I'm sitting with my friend and also the guy. Then something strange happens. I can hear music, distantly. Someone is singing, and it turns out to be the woman that the lady mentioned to me. She's calling out to the guy, and he stands up. I'm so confused and scared and I'm struggling to hold onto him. I'm trying to pull him back, to get him sit down again. I frantically try to talk to my friend, and she seems spaced out, and tells me there's nothing to worry about, he's fine. It seems I'm the only one who notices that something is wrong.

0 comment(s) to... “Taking Him From Me”

0 comments:

Post a Comment